Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Catchers Were "Geared Up"
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 21:20:53 +0200

Impressive indeed, and well photographed. It makes me think of another
aspect of the Little League years in Brussels back in the 90s. Some parents
took it entirely too seriously. I remember a game where a father was yelling
obscenities at his son for some poor decision?and we were talking about
8-year olds!! My son just played for fun, same as his soccer. For him the
games were just a natural continuation of playing catch with me on warm
summer afternoons. And that?s what it should be at that age.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain