Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Catchers Were "Geared Up"
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 14:28:30 -0500

I agree with you.  These leagues should be to provide fun for the kids,
as well as some knowledge of the game, in case the kid has natural
ability and may eventually turn his talent into a college scholarship.
We have one former local player who is pitching for Vanderbilt
University this year.  If he behaves himself, he can earn one of the
best educations in the South, whether he ever plays pro ball or not.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA