Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Catchers Were "Geared Up"
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 18:17:58 -0400

All four of my kids were all on the swim team in South Carolina and really
enjoyed going to the meets, hanging out with their friends, and working
summers as lifeguards.  When we moved to Chicago, they joined the swim team
at school and discovered it was totally different.  They had to be at
practice every morning at 5:30 before school.  It was a career, not a
hobby!  Tom told them that swim team should be fun and when it stopped
being fun they should quit.  They all went in the next day and quit.

Tina