Subject: [Leica] In a exhibition
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 20:25:35 -0500

When I was in college I took a course in "art appreciation" to fill a
credit.  We were told never to use the term "like" in evaluating art,
along with other things guaranteed to destroy any interest you may have
in art.  Then on to music appreciation etc.  But, heresy, I like the
first.  A little more mystery perhaps.

A question also - so far, do you think the MM is preferable to b&w
conversions?

Ken