Subject: [Leica] Tokyo Sunday
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:55:01 +0900

Hello again,

Sunday was a restful day in Tokyo.

We went to the Meiji Jingu for a walk - along with thousands of other
people. Here is son Russell with his girl friend (and now roommate)
Kseniya in the Shrine Park:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Japan15/KseniyaRussMeijiJingu20Apr15.jpg.html>

Young ladies in kimonos in the Park - happy to pose for pictures:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Japan15/KimonoLadies.jpg.html>

The guitar player at the Mexican restaurant in Akasaka where we had lunch:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Japan15/GuitarPlayer.jpg.html>

An artist selling his book on the street at the Surfside Store by Tokyo
Midtown Complex in Akasaka:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Japan15/ArtSellerSurfside.jpg.html>

And the S&M Hotel near my son?s apartment in Azabu:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Japan15/ArtSellerSurfside.jpg.html>

We just walked by. All pictures taken with Fujis, XT1 and XE2 and the 14mm
f2.8 or the 35 f1.4

Please view large. C&C always welcome.

Cheers

Howard