Subject: [Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 16:36:25 +0100
References: <CAJ4y7gxVZ13gsU7VZgOeZEqz5Sv=HSgzq585f6ESp=c-e67=hw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3uNkfpunRzZ64dTKiBpFKzAtMs_aFFgh-hoxjs3tqf5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ4y7gwNDnzBfy+nerRVke5r_auuMUnB_JBTJmmuO-GhG=3U4A@mail.gmail.com> <BD17CE39-DB74-4BDF-8172-F2CE358267E2@icloud.com> <185CE76D-482E-463C-B6AB-522DF09A164B@frozenlight.eu> <CAJ4y7gyrNec68DAfpGjLxNxBsh6VPapCthBwgjC-9ZS5OUE0KQ@mail.gmail.com> <55455C11.1040004@summaventures.com> <DAD8D55C-656C-422F-8E5E-5A7A7D6899F7@gmail.com> <PSGu1q00X07g8Sg01SGv5E@mac.com> <55465352.80805@cox.net> <7F15C196-987C-4350-9F0D-1E9E36E8E6B3@icloud.com> <CAH1UNJ0wnQ-8c93c74NL8hGuaW5gJBWyhORqWjT7bmsh84nrqA@mail.gmail.com>

Yes, OK I apologise because I have seen none.

Gerry

Sent from my iPad

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie)
Message from robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron) ([Leica] OKCLUG Goes To Salgado Movie)