Subject: [Leica] Faces
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 08:30:11 -0700

Lluis Ripoll showed once again!! "HE IS THE MASTER!"

>>>I've shoot this one this evening, I've liked very much the
contra-position of the two faces and I've run to capture the moment . a
little bit too late but I think I get the contra-juxtaposition I wanted,
what do you think? <<<<<<

Hi Lluis,
You are the MASTER when it comes to this type of photograph with two
faces!!!! Or more on occasion? Quite amazing what you see before it happens.
Yet to have the speed to still capture the moment before it passes!

This is an all positive photo and works very well.

cheers,
ted

---

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Faces (Ted))