Subject: [Leica] Faces (Ted)
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 23:35:19 +0200

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for your comment, I really appreciate it.

If you were behind me when I?ve shoot this one I?m sure you would laugh! It
is in point well known for you and many friends, in front of the Zurich, I
saw the girl and the moment, the perfect point to shoot was in a place where
it was just a man parking his bike, I went there very fast, I said him?
?pardon?? and I?ve shoot estimating exposure, the guy was remain looking at
me ? I think he was thinking I?m crazy?

Cheers
Lluis

El 05/05/2015, a les 17.30, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> va escriure: