Subject: [Leica] IMG: Working with a C41 BW Image and SEP
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 19:16:36 -0500

Thanks, Bob.  Unfortunately, the darkness hides a few secrets.  I left
it that way because the engine on that side was removed after it failed,
with the intent of replacing it.  As it turned out, replacement costs
proved too expensive an investment, so the engine and propeller were
reattached for display, but there are a few parts missing.  What you
can't see doesn't bother visitors or, in this case, this
photographer.................

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA