Subject: [Leica] St. Emilion Memories
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 12:53:42 -0500

Well, Douglas, so much for my memory of where I made it, and of course I
have no memory of your cat or its progenitors.  Jim is right:  The memory
is the second thing to go, and I can't remember what was the first.

I do remember the name of the restaurant/hotel Plaisence.  At the time it
was reputed to be the best restaurant in St. Emilion but we stayed pretty
close to our temporary home in Listrac-de-Dureze (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Listrac-de-Dur%C3%A8ze) and couldn't seem to
fit it in to our schedule.

--Bob