Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Problems
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 17:11:48 -0700

This is very troubling, Gerry.

I?ve played a bit this afternoon to see if I could duplicate your results.
Running Lightroom 2015 CC on MacOS Yosemite 10.10.3 I could not reproduce
this.

I think you should submit a bug report to Adobe.

For my own peace of mind: what is your system configuration and when did you
do the renaming operation? I?m assuming you used Lightroom to do the rename.
I?d certainly have expected the side-car files to be renamed at the same
time.

Adam

Replies: Reply from gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Lightroom Problems)