Subject: [Leica] Looking For M (240) Plate
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 22:25:29 -0500

Gene, I'm not really looking for an L plate but the one referenced above in
the thread described by John McMaster (
http://www.reallyrightstuff.com/Shop/Multi-Camera-L-Plate-for-some-Cameras/MC-L-Multi-Camera-L-Plate.html)
looks like it might work.

Can you tell me the part number(s) of the RRS or Wimberley  plate(s) you
use on your M240?

Thanks,

--Bob