Subject: [Leica] IMG: Three More from the Fujinon Pancake Lens
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 12:45:38 -0500

Thanks for looking and commenting, George.  The feel of the kit reminds
me of the Leica IIIa with which I started out, in 1952.  The only
problem, aside from the occasional desire for a longer lens, is that the
EVF darkens down in very bright light.  There is an adjustment, but that
makes it too bright in other situations, so I just compromise.

I have already been asked, by a knowledgeable individual, if I was
shooting 35mm film.  To me, that is the ultimate proof of anonymity.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA