Subject: [Leica] My Sony broke; my M9 too.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 22:07:18 -0500

It doesn't seem to have anything with age, according to the inter webs, and
my camera only has about 5000 actuations, though it is about three years old.

At first it appears to be a dirty sensor, but if you look closer, the effect
is more like when you have "floaters" in your vision.

The fix is supposed to be off warranty free.   Hope so.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter