Subject: [Leica] OT Sensor rot
From: nwajsman at gmail.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:38:02 +0200

No, you were not. As many of you know, I am an avid cyclist. I shop at my
local bike shop, and they give me great service and discount s(unprompted, I
never ask for them).

The Leica ?service? being described in these posts frankly sucks, especially
for expensive stuff like Leica. My experience with Leica service has been
dodgy too, although in the end I got what I needed?after exchanging nasty
e-mails with the people in Solms.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman