Subject: [Leica] OT Sensor rot
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:45:08 +0100

Herbert, while I understand your keeness to move on, I would at least tell
them you want a bigger discount after the appalling delays they've put you
through. Offer them 2k and tell them you won't write about the Leica service
problems to the WSJ's Laura Stephens - one of the business reporters who
broke the Blackstone stake in Leica.

I can see the story now "93 year old denied use of his camera for six months
as camera problems hit Blackstone's Leica investment". I wouldn't be
surprised if you got the upgrade for free.

Best of luck.

Douglas