Subject: [Leica] The Q Leica
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 21:39:22 -0400

Looks like Sony is in the camera biz on the long fun too! Its not just
Walkman any more. MP3 Players.  This a high rez body. But with a host of
innovations which will take awhile to all sink in.
I admit to being thrilled with watching footage from it  " It is the world?s
first digital camera to offer this in-camera full-frame format 4K recording
capacity"
Of course for some here the main attraction is its accepting other lenses
from other companies other than Cosina made Zeiss. Like Leica made Leica.