Subject: [Leica] The Q Leica
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:43:40 +0100

True.
The free ?information? on the internet is worth about what we pay for it -
absolutely nothing.
It is mainly either marketing puff of the opinion of people who think they
know more than they actually do.
IMHO.

In fact I despair at getting worthwhile information about any products on
the web. Much of it is fans justifying a purchase against alternatives they
have little or no experience of.

Frank D.