Subject: [Leica] Leica Q in Berlin
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 19:22:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Doug,

I also had the chance to check out the new Q at the Wash DC store.  However,
I thought the lens was every bit as well made as other lenses of its type,
and the AF seemed very fast when I put it to the test.  I took some test
shots, but my laptop does not have a new enough PS Elements to read the
files.  Will have to wait until I get home to process them.  The Q seems to
be very well designed, and should be a hit.  I am thinking very seriously
about getting one, after we get moved to Texas.

Gene