Subject: [Leica] Scanner stripes
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 02:59:54 -0400

That looks like a malfunction of the scanner, not an issue with the film.
I?ve scanned some pretty overexposed/dense negs with my Nikon scanner and
never gotten that. Have you tried rescanning an older film that you?ve
scanned successfully before? I bet it?ll have the stripes when you scan it
again.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography