Subject: [Leica] Leica Q in Berlin
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:08:53 -0500

Doug and Gene, thanks for posting your impressions.

Michael Reichman has posted on the Luminous Landscape website a review as
well as a video of an interview with Stephan Daniel and Peter Kruschewski
of Leica AG
https://luminous-landscape.com/leica-q-hands-on-and-video-interview/  and
at least in the video the camera looks a little larger than I expected it
to be....this may be a result of a wide angle lens being used to shoot it
but I'm not sure.

What I'm really interested in are your comments on the Electronic
Viewfinder.   What did you think of it?

--Bob

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 2:28 AM, Douglas Nygren via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org