Subject: [Leica] "new" equipment
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 22:37:24 -0700

Why not get a different adapter and bolt your 280 APO up front?

Novoflex has a good name and makes a R lens to NEX body adapter......

Of course, if you have not yet committed to the Sony, you might be
standoffish to buy an adapter that you might decide to not use........ but
for full evaluation, shouldn't you try with the correct combination?

Worth exactly what you paid for this advice....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net