Subject: [Leica] Discount on my Blurb of the Exhibition Book
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 20:58:16 +0200

Hi Gerry,

Thank you very much!!! I?m very honored you want order a copy of my book.
Some other friends has asked me the same as you to pick up the signed book
when they visit Barcelona. I?m sorry to ask to everyone to send me the money
now, but for several books I have to order is a certain ?investment? for me.

The price for a Soft Cover copy picked in Barcelona is 31,61 Euros,
Hardcover is 39,24 Euros. I suppose you will prefer the soft cover, please
confirm me this point and if this is fine for you I ask you to send me the
amount to my Paypal account luisripoll at telefonica.net before the 20th.
July, thank you very much!

By this procedure I?ll order all the books to Blurb, this will allow a lower
freights cost for every book.

Best wishes
Lluis

El 17/07/2015, a les 20.22, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com> va