Subject: [Leica] New PC query
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 13:19:37 -0500

With only a few exceptions software has to be installed for a new computer,
it can't be moved.  Same goes for most plugins.  I guess it sounded like I
was recommending to move the user file intact to the new user file.  You can
copy it to the desktop for access, but as I said before, I prefer to put it
on an external drive to keep the new hard drive lean and clean.

Sent from my iPhone

Sonny Carter
http://www.SonC.com/look