Subject: [Leica] HDRitis?
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 10:12:55 +0530

I agree with Montie, its just another tool to be used when required. I
would rather it be there for the rare occasiobns I might require it that
not be available at all! Even the most basic processing tools (saturation,
contrast, sharpening, etc) get used to excess by the majority anyway. So
what is new?
Cheers
Jayanand