Subject: [Leica] HDRitis?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 11:28:40 -0400

The entire website of fine art America is the digital internet equivalent of
Elvis on velvet.  They are the enemy.
People are going to really think when you say "fine art photography" that
you mean acrylic prints and greeting cards and an array of other garbage.
People can use any words they want to can't they?
I can open a pizza joint and sell only hamburgers. See who sues me.