Subject: [Leica] IMG: Brittany
From: george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 21:36:43 -0500

On Aug 7, 2015, at 9:12 PM, Richard Man wrote:

>  the
> lack of chemical as mentioned (Kodak chem needs 4x more chemical as other
> C41), and the "Snake Head" suffers because it's taking inside a redwood
> grove with color cast from the shades. Color films react different from
> digital sensors, and that's that.

Which is why we always processed development test strips.
Read them with densitometers and adjusted chemistry as necessary;
to maintain normal.
And;
Used color temperature meters to comprehend the light effect on the film;
and CC and LB filtration to correct when "out of balance with the film
emulsion."

Still have the Minolta Color Temperature Meter; with Strobe head.
If you're interested.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com