Subject: [Leica] Monitor Check
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 17:01:16 -0500

Jim,

My experience has been that the factory settings are way too bright.  My
monitor is calibrated with a Spyder Pro at a brightness setting of 11%.
I have used these since the bad old days when they had suction cups to
attach to a CRT and think they are well worth the cost.

Ken

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Monitor Check)