Subject: [Leica] M240 as Scanner
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 16:53:00 -0400
References: <CA+yJO1A10+JXohgySFDVGY=yM20m=VZhkHvTGUeZ=yGX66p6OQ@mail.gmail.com> <00ac01d0e4d5$85d59b40$9180d1c0$@verizon.net> <CA+yJO1BFg721QO2W=Y5_v8TLa_VsubiOTmvxiY59YAbC=YsO+A@mail.gmail.com> <00b101d0e4d8$1f42e150$5dc8a3f0$@verizon.net> <CA+yJO1C6QbfTV8QKWq-xBtZ9vG4ycwgou7hGuKX2HoE5GNos=Q@mail.gmail.com> <00d201d0e4dd$22798900$676c9b00$@verizon.net> <CAMvGeU_ZSRFbNjYS_Z8EYhfiSm8rUeNFn4Kt0ZgF46-bxixr1A@mail.gmail.com>

Thanks!

Tina

--

Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M240 as Scanner)