Subject: [Leica] Save up your pennies... Quickly
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:51:24 -0700

it would be difficult to envision a camera smaller than the M that fits the
descriptions floating around the internets. There?s only so much room for
things like batteries, viewfinder, cards, all the stuff that has to be
jammed into the camera to make it useable.

Mirrorless cameras are complex critters.

I?m probably wrong but I?m thinking the form-factor might look more like a
smaller R10 but skinnier.

Adam

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Save up your pennies... Quickly)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Save up your pennies... Quickly)