Subject: [Leica] If not Lightroom, ...
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:38:15 +0100

Spencer, I wouldn't worry about the irrational babble that sometimes swamps
the LUG from a certain part of the Big Apple. The Rabid One is just
justifying his self appointed role in this little group by mounting his
keyboard and byting out against those who, in his opinion, don't have the
True Vision of The Rabid One. At least he takes himself seriously...

Douglas