Subject: [Leica] Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:19:35 +0100

On 10/20/2015 3:30 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:
> We just got back from our second Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta.  We finally
> got
> to see the evening Glowdeo after the weather cancelled three last year and
> on this year.  5th time is a charm.
> http://tinyurl.com/o5s3ecj

Well worth the wait, Aram. You caught great colour and some spectacular
images there.  The sheer volume of balloons in one place is probably only
possible in the US, as certainly over here I've never seen more than one or
two together. Well as Ireland is roughly the same size as Maine, that's to
be expected :-)

Douglas

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta)