Subject: [Leica] Spare M9 battery and charger
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:45:14 -0800

I just discovered a missing spare M9 battery. The charger is also just a
door stop since I exchanged my bad sensored (I just verbed a noun) M9 for an
M.

If anyone would like that spare battery, let me know. I?ll pay the
shipping?I?m feeling generous, having gotten so much pleasure from the LUG.
I don?t supposed anyone wants the charger, but if I?m wrong, let me know.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.

Replies: Reply from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] Spare M9 battery and charger)