Subject: [Leica] Family Gathering, by Fuji
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:30:12 +0100

This server has done a great job ! Wonderful family. JM

Envoy? depuis mon Sony Xperia E3 d'Orange

---- Jim Nichols a ?crit ----

My sister, from Mississippi, and her son and his family from California,
were in town for a quick holiday visit, so I gathered the local members
of my family for a meal at a local restaurant. Kelly, the visiting
niece, insisted on a group photo, so she gathered us all for the shot,
and enlisted our server to be the photographer.  I handed my camera to
the server for a few clicks. This was the best of the lot.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Group.tif.html

With ages from 9 months to 85, it was difficult to catch all of the eyes
open, but this one came close.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Please view LARGE.

--