Subject: [Leica] FS: 2016 Calendars
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2015 06:36:01 -0800

The calendars arrived yesterday and the printer did an excellent job.
12x12 (each image printed on a 12x12 page) wall calendar is printed on
semi-gloss photo paper. The images are from the past year and each is
suitable for framing. Please email me at rga at rgaphoto.com with your name
and shipping address and I'll reply with payment instructions. The cost is
$31.99 including shipping within the continental U.S.

A slideshow (with music if you use your laptop or desktop) is here:
http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/p345393154/slideshow

Or, on your mobile device:
http://www.robertadlerphotography.com/p345393154/1041789978/appstart.html

For those of you who have placed your orders, thank you very much. I will
be mailing early next week.
Best,
Bob

--