Subject: [Leica] Another report on the SL
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:22:46 -0000

He may be the owner, but he's not a great photographer looking at the
offerings which are prosaic to say the least. A reason to buy - or rent the
SL? No, I think I'll wait and see what Tina can do with it over the next six
months, as it looks promising - in her hands.

Douglas
Not a great photographer either!!!