Subject: [Leica] Another report on the SL
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:26:25 -0500

Thanks, Douglas.  I'm loving it so far but using it mainly for family
snapshots - not really a test of it's ability (but I'm impressed with
low-light use and auto-focus!!).  I need to get out some of my M lenses and
play with them more.  I will, one of these days!

Tina

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Douglas Barry <imra at iol.ie> wrote:

> He may be the owner, but he's not a great photographer looking at the
> offerings which are prosaic to say the least. A reason to buy - or rent the
> SL? No, I think I'll wait and see what Tina can do with it over the next
> six months, as it looks promising - in her hands.
>
> Douglas
> Not a great photographer either!!!
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene Duprey" <geneduprey2015 at
> gmail.com

>>> for. I think you have to take off on a trip somewhere with just that