Subject: [Leica] Another report on the SL
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:17:14 -0600

One nice thing about a place like lensrentals.com is that you can rent one
to try it out:
http://www.lensrentals.com/rent/leica/cameras/leica-sl-typ-601

Their reviews of equipment are thought to be pretty useful because they see
equipment being actually used and then tear it down during routine
maintenance and can see how it is holding up in the real world.