Subject: [Leica] 2015 LUG Yearbook......
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:50:09 -0000

Had a look at it, Frank, and it looks great. Mary Ellen Mark no less?? Well
done Richard! Some nice echoing in the paired images, I think, so the Mans
are uber mensch in their choices....

I tried to order it a few hours ago, but went blank with my paypal -
brainfade - so I hope it wasn't me that's blocking it. Tried to go in to
kill off the order but I'm hitting a brick wall.

I'll hold off until next year.

Douglas