Subject: [Leica] OT? Wilfred Thesiger (Leica II)
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 08:31:25 +0530

Well, without batteries and electronics, and eschewing multiple
lenses, it is much easier to keep equipment going! There is a great
deal to be said in favour of simplicity! I would also assume that he
was rather careful about taking photographs, as he was not trying to
capture decisive moments, or win prizes, but just document a way of
life, each roll of film would go a long way.
Cheers
Jayanand