Subject: [Leica] IMG: Found Around the House
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 13:29:09 -0600

Hi Ted,

My hearing deficiency stems from 40 years of exposure to wind tunnel
plant compressor systems, even though I normally wore ear protection.
Even though I ended up in management, my style was "hands-on"
management, and I spent a lot of time in the field, helping solve problems.

I have a cordless phone system which incorporates speaker-phone, but
have never used it much.  Lately, I have been using my iPhone 6 a lot,
and have been amazed at how well I can hear with it, even without
hearing aids.  It is much better than the flip-phones that I previously
used.  If some of your kids have an iPhone, you might ask to try it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Found Around the House)