Subject: [Leica] upgrading to LR6
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 01:30:11 -0500

I've done countless Adobe upgrades for decades they are always well worth it
a highpoint of my year. They get all  my photographer friends buzzing even
before email.. Seldom are there any regrets. The only regret I can think of
ever was they stopped making a thing on Photoshop where you can make contact
proof sheets to print. I kept an old version so I could do that for awhile.
The Adobe people don't sit around picking their toenails. They're working
all year to keep their software more than competitive. For every new thing
you can talk about there are countless other subtle improvements you hardly
even notice but turn out to be indispensible. .

And it will be more compatible with the latest operating system on your
computer.

And now they are in effect free.
But you will be slowed down just a bit at first getting used to it.
It s really sad to think this is such a bummer for you guys.