Subject: [Leica] Leica MM AND PACKING 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINA!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 13:18:56 -0500

The whole game has changed.  I sent my M9 in to NJ for repair after
dropping it on a marble floor in Cuba.  They called today to tell me that
not only is it really, really wrecked but the sensor is also showing sensor
corrosion so they offered me an upgrade to the M240, which I already have.
I asked if I could get the new MM instead and the answer was YES!!  I'll
have the same battery and battery charger as the M240 so it will be a
no-brainer to take both.  I'll stick the SL in a side pocket somewhere ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley
http://