Subject: [Leica] Leica MM AND PACKING 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TINA!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 13:07:16 -0500

I'd bring some nice Leica glass with both the Monochrom as well as color
bodies. Maybe they'd even be some overlap as to batteries and chargers.

On 2/1/16 7:19 PM, "Ted Grant" <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:

>>batteries and

Hi Tina,
My immediate re-action even though
The more gear
ERGO? Take the minimalist
SO ABSOLUTELY LOOK LIKE IT! PERIOD!
Gear?
So OK two camera
" YOU ARE GUILTY!

2 camera bodies USING  same

I'd play absolute hard ball on the equipment.
Go

And yes it's easy to sit here and
The Great Spirit will be right handy all the
cheers
Ted Grant OC

-----Original