Subject: [Leica] Automatic updates
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 17:23:05 +0000 (UTC)

You can disable automatic updates on a Mac, I agree that no update should be
the default but nowadays most users are computer illiterate and the makers
probably actually do know better than them what they want...It is still
irritating to have to disable automatic updates though.
Frank D

    On Saturday, 13 February 2016, 15:35, Larry Zeitlin via LUG <lug at