Subject: [Leica] Automatic updates
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 10:04:55 -0800

Unless you have some hardware that is not compatible with the updates...
like my ATI / AMD Video board.  In which case fixing the now created problem
has taken me several hours, and I am no where....  Card was OEM supplied,
and is the old generation of cards before AMD bought ATI.  Worked fine on
Win7 and before.....

The Windows 10 ( and WIN 8) Driver is not compatible with the OS, and has
not been for a while.  AMD's response has been... here is a beta that should
work.  ( It doesn't).  There will be no more updates to the driver.  You are
on your own.....

Do not allow auto updates..... you are playing Russian Roulette.....

BTW, my soon to be applied "fix" is to purchase a new video card that is new
enough to be supported.... and works with WIN 10.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net