Subject: [Leica] IMG: Same Scene 1967 & 2016
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:57:08 -0800

I love the variety of different beers from the early shot, replaced by
international brands in the modern. I remember all those great varieties in
the German-dense regions that are now gone. Not Milwaukee for me, but
Cincinnati had many as well.

Fascinating what the unintended backgrounds of our images can reveal, isn?t
it?

Thank you!

Adam