Subject: [Leica] travel luggage question
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 13:47:25 -0800

Tara and I plan to travel to Europe soon and we have a few questions for all
you frequent flyers. We each plan to take a suitcase which will be checked
in. Our questions concern carry on bags, number and size permitted for men
and women, for international travel. Can we each take two carry on bags, one
for camera stuff and the other, in my case, a bag for computer , tickets,
etc, in the case of Tara either that sort of bag, or a hand bag which will
include iPad, meds, tickets, paperwork  etc?

we thank you,

steve tara

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] travel luggage question)
Reply from john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster) ([Leica] travel luggage question)