Subject: [Leica] travel luggage question
From: john at mcmaster.fr (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 23:13:51 +0000

Weight also comes into it.....  When we left NZ, with everything for a few
months (my S kit and some others had been air freighted beforehand) we had
2x suitcases within weight, my camera bag (+10kg), laptop bag with 2x
laptops and an iPad, plus my partners handbag. It looked like they were
weighing hand luggage so I distributed much of my M kit around my pockets to
try and get within weight for the bag! When it came to it nothing was
weighed, thankfully, but you do get variations with different airlines....
My partner flew Wellington > Auckland then Auckland - Shanghai with a Zippo,
but from Shanghai to Charles de Gaulle she had to remove the flint!

john