Subject: [Leica] travel luggage question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 06:26:32 +0100

Officially most airlines (Easyjet is an exception) have a weight limit on
carry-on (usually 10 kg but I have seen as low as 6 kg) but it is rarely
enforced. I took something like 30 intra-EU flights last year and do not
remember having to weigh my carry-on luggage on any of them.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain